Saturday, July 28, 2012

Trying some more!

I'm having lots of fun in my craft room this summer (sometimes, when it's a mess, hubby calls it the "crap room"). On these very HOT Atlanta days, as long as the fan is running, my dog is at my side keeping me company. Ranger, our Brittany Spaniel, usually doesn't have an opinion about what I'm working on.

Freshly Made Sketches offered another opportunity for me to create something to submit to their weekly challenge. Take a minute to enjoy their blog and get some inspiration! http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2012/07/freshly-made-sketches-45-sketch-by-cindy.html?m=1

Simple, clean designs are the only way to go for me---did I mention, I'm creatively challenged? I think I may have created the most complex card I have ever made. I'll bet this looks like kindergarten level work for most of you who have been doing this for awhile, but it was definitely a challenge for me. Check it out below!

5 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Michele! Pretty card - that butterfly is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

Very pretty card! I love your butterfly and papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

Very nice card Michele! I do love that butterfly! Thanks for giving our Freshly Made Sketches challenge a try again this week! Hope to you see again next week!

Tui Nathan said...

So very pretty ... that butterfly is stunning!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Allisa said...

Love the butterfly! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.