Sunday, July 22, 2012

First Ever Challenge Post

So this blogging thing is trying to cut my life short! Doing this from the iPhone is much more CHALLENGING than the darn papercrafting challenge itself was!

I originally planned on submitting my card to 3 blogs. Alas, I couldn't get my pic to load soon enough to make the posting deadline for the Colour Q challenge (you will notice that I did use SU colors: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Kraft, Basic Black and White).

However, I am posting this for challenge FMS44 from Freshly Made Sketches (http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2012/07/freshly-made-sketches-44-sketch-from.html?m=1). Also, I'm throwing my hat in the ring for Moxie Fab World's Stamp It! Cards Week "Hello Card" Challenge (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/06/stamp-it-cards-week-hello-card.html?m=1).

Simple is best for me, since I am absolutely creatively challenged...besides, I love circles and saying "Hello".

Hopefully this will actually post...now to try to link it to FMS and Moxie Fab World! Wish me luck...

4 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Congratulations on your first ever challenge post ... and what an adorable card this is too - I love your take on our sketch this week!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!! Hope to see you next week ...

Allisa said...

Congrats on your first challenge post! I love how you used the lily pad as one of your circles, too cute! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Suarez said...

Great card Michele! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michele! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)