Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Challenge at Hand

While Florida is readying for the challenge of Hurricane Isaac's arrival, I have been enjoying a remarkably comfortable August weekend in North Georgia. Our little cabin is nestled in the woods, where we are spoiled with 82 degrees and low humidity. I am lucky to have a wide, deep, covered porch where I "camp" at a little table in the shade, with all my stamping goodies spread out in front of me. My next door neighbor has a new habit of stopping over when I am out here playing...I really think Miss Becky may be a little jealous!

I obviously am not facing any real challenges, except those posed by Colour Q #151 (http://colourq.blogspot.com/2012/08/colourq-challenge-151.html?m=1) and Freshly Made Sketches FMS49 (http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2012/08/still-time-to-play-at-freshly-made_25.html?m=1).

Of course, I love these colors---they are actually very close to my high school colors---YAY Santa Teresa HS! I'm also excited because I just got some new SU! Stamping Spots, and FINALLY have Pumpkin Pie!

As always, the sketch was straight forward, clean and simple (which is what Freshly Made is all about, right?)

Hope you got a chance to have fun this weekend like I did!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a cute card, Michelle, I love the shapes you used to create interest on this card! thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ and sharing your card with us.

Tracey McNeely said...

Really cute card, love those adorable puppies. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! I love the description of your cabin and the environment where you stamp. It sounds so peaceful - no wonder you can create cute cards like this! That little pooch is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and colourQ!

Jen Sannes said...

I want to come and stamp at your house - it sounds lovely! :) And your card is so sweet - those puppy prints are the cutest. Thanks for p laying along with this week's sketch!

Yapha said...

Your cabin sounds fabulous! What a super cute card, too. Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!